We had our ward trunk-or-treat, so fun. Lots of good food, carnival games, and of course trick or treating. Macey caught on to the whole idea of going car to car and having people give her candy real fast. It was pretty entertaining. I don't think she really cared about the candy, I hopefully have another year before I have to fight that battle, but she had a ball, and then asked for an apple after she was done.
I had a good time with costumes this year. We had a little theme going... Snow White. I got a Snow White costume for Macey for $1 last spring and she looked adorable in it, so I ran with it. I personally think we looked great, especially our little Dopey.
too much excitement for one night
our cute little Dopey
All of us : the witch, Snow white, Prince Charming, Dopey
We had a birthday/costume party to go to but Crew's costume wasn't ready, so he got a 2nd costume and was Charlie Brown for a couple hours. Really, so cute. Macey also had a 2nd costume, and was a pretty little princess.

Sunday, actual Hallowen, we had our normal family dinner, Halloween style. We all brought Halloween themed food and kept whipping out all these awesome treats and food all night. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty impressive, not to mention delicious. We all ate WAY TOO MUCH that night.
"witches fingers" 2 people brought these, this was the "obese witch" batch








1 comment:
So fun! I agree, your costumes were amazing! You are just too darn creative Berty!
Post a Comment