Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Christmas cards from Shutterfly? Yes, Please!

Have you ever used Shutterfly? If you never have, you have got to check them out. They have fantastic products, great customer service and competitive prices. Even better, they are always sending me coupons and discount codes to use. I am ordering my Christmas cards through them this year and I've narrowed it down to 2 different styles here and here. I chose these two because I needed a card with 3 pictures and they had the specific layout for those photos I needed. Plus, they are both really cute, not too busy and quite classy, if I don't say. It was hard to narrow it down to just two, there were so many adorable styles to choose from.

Shutterfly isn't just good for Christmas cards, oh no, there's much much more. Some of my other favorite products from Shutterfly include the personalized calendars, they make the perfect Christmas gift. I do one for my mom every year. Check them out here.
Another, and probably my most favorite product Shutterfly offers, is their photo books. I love making baby books and a book a year for my kids, as well as documenting family vacations and other events. You can always blog about your kids and trips and such, have having a personalized, hard copy makes it that much more special and meaningful. Check them out here . Shutterfly offers several different themes, colors, and types of books and you can either customize it completely or let Shutterfly do the work for you. It doesn't get much easier than that.
They also have the cutest birth announcements I've ever seen, just look at these.
I have a very difficult time choosing just one, there are so many.

Do yourself a favor and give Shutterfly a looksie. There really is something for everyone. You never know, you too could get 50 free Christmas cards from them. And these days, every cent counts. Take my word for it, the Christmas cards from Shutterfly are so much cuter than any where else out there. Your friends and family will be impressed.

3 comments:

Tarah said...

I Loke the second one! So cute!

Lindsey said...

Did shutterfly pay you to say this?

Bert and Benton said...

You know it!