
Last Monday night we headed over to Scottsdale McCormick Train park. This place is just plain awesome. Especially around Christmas time. They deck the whole park out in Christmas lights and displays and you can't help but get all in the Christmas spirit. The train ride is almost magical, I think the kids thought we had transported to the North pole. They also bring in all sorts of characters for the kiddos to meet, all the good ones, even Buzz Light Year was there. Macey got her groove on with Cookie Monster and Elmo. We got some good video. It was so much fun, well worth keeping the kids up well past bedtime. The only thing I would change? It was like 70 degrees, a little warm but still quite enjoyable and very Christmas-y. Guess I can't explain, it's heck of a lot better than freezing our buns off. Thanks Scottsdale for having such a radical, affordable, fun park.

Mom, Alice, Johnny, Crew, Macey and me on the train

Boogying down with Cookie monster

These 2 babes are too cute for words, I just want to squeeze them

Winny the Pooh was quite flattered that Macey loves his work and sings along to all the songs, with the actions.
1 comment:
How fun! Crew is just to cute. He looks like he'll be bigger than Macey in to time.
Post a Comment