Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Double Stroller?


This or That??




K, I need some input from all you experienced mom's out there, I've been researching double strollers, but still can't make up my mind. I think I've narrowed it down to 2 options which are:

1. Buy a used Graco Duo Glider, and use while baby is still his infant seat, then when he can sit, buy a used "side-by-side" stroller.
OR
2. Buy a new Baby Trend Double Sit N Stand deluxe stroller. These are cool, because they give you the option, once baby is big enough to sit, and Macey grows a little more, you can take out the back seat and it turns into a sit n' stand stroller

Price wise, both options would ultimately cost about the same. Both tandem strollers are about the same size, weight, etc. Both got pretty good reviews. I just am so insanely indecisive! So
any advice? Anyone used either one of these? Good? bad??? Help!!




7 comments:

cluffgirl said...

I have been trying to decide the same thing! I think I am going to go with the sit and stand stroller. It seems more practical in the long run.

Mike and Alecia said...

I've got the Graco one and I absolutely love it. But I'm sure you can't go wrong either way. It was so fun seeing you guys at Kennidi's party. Thanks again for coming!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I have a regular sit and stand and I love it. Tyler loves being able to hop on and off. It's way cool. Good luck!

Hill Family said...

I have a side by side umbrella stroller that's great because it's light and folds up so small. I can keep it in the trunk of my civic at all times and still have room for my groceries... and shopping bags.

Claydens said...

I have a double bob revolution everything about it is heaven I would try craigslist if you're interested bc they r pricey but awesome good luck!ps I also have the graco it's so hard to steer with to much weight.

Claydens said...

I have a double bob revolution everything about it is heaven I would try craigslist if you're interested bc they r pricey but awesome good luck!ps I also have the graco it's so hard to steer with to much weight.

James & Tara Huish said...

STOP Brittany! I hope you haven't bought it! You are talking to the stroller QUEEN! I have every stroller on the block! My opinion is boo to the Graco one. As your kids get older(heavier), it is so ridiculously hard to push. I've had enough of mine. I LOVE the sit n stand one. The normal one (without the extra seat that can be put on), works awesome. It's so easy to push. You can also put the carseat sideways on the back and still have Macey in the front. Hard to explain, but it works:) However I've used the Joovy one. But Trina LOVES her baby trend one. I'm sure they're both pretty equal.

I dream about having one of the $700 strollers some days, but the sit n stand is so so great especially for the price. There's my input:)
I miss you! I wish we could pregnant pals together in AZ:)

Love ya!
Tara