Thursday, February 25, 2010

On a Rampage


I don't know what's gotten into me this week. I bought fabric last week, and started bustin out all sorts of fun stuff the last few days. Two blankets, 6 burp rags, and 1 bib later,(not pretty enough to be pictured) and I feel like I'm just getting started. It's still a work in progress, still trying to figure out this sewing thing, but I feel a slight obsession coming on. Once I perfect these you know what I'll be giving for baby gifts. For now, baby boy will reap the benefits from my learning from mistakes.

P.S. Update on my last "nameless" post, I have by some miracle come up with a very strong contender for baby boy, I hope this one sticks! I think it's a great name, at least for today.....







totally unrelated..
. last week we went to Main Street Mesa with all the Cotter girls, missed you Mar. Here's all the cute kiddos, and to think in a few months there will be 4 more babies added to the mix!!

1 comment:

William and Marianne said...

good job! i need to learn my sewing machine better.
4 more kids added.... this might be scary LOL