Monday, March 8, 2010

Zoo Day


Benton and I took Macey to the zoo today. It was awesome, there was NO ONE there! I guess all the rain yesterday scared everyone away. Complete opposite of when I went on Friday, we were lucky to find a parking spot. Anyway, it was the perfect little family day trip, I think Macey's favorite parts were pushing her stroller almost the entire time, calling the jaguar like it was a normal kitty, and the flamingos. We all enjoyed getting out and the perfect weather!! I'm sure we'll be back again very soon.


I'm always looking for a zoo buddy, we have a membership so I get you and your kids in free, so really, just tell me when you wanna go! And no, I wont think you're using me :)

3 comments:

William and Marianne said...

i LOVE the zoo :)

morgan larsen said...

Elliot and I will be there at the end of the month, we will go with you!!

Bert and Benton said...

YAY!! Can't wait Morg, it's a date!