Like I said earlier we ate like pigs. I could do with never stepping foot in a buffet ever again, did a LOT of walking, that justifies some of the eating, right? Saw 3 shows and only paid for 1 ticket total, got massages, and did pretty much all the free stuff there is to do in Vegas. And to top it off, don't judge us too harshly, we each put $1 in a penny slot before we left to come home and walked out with over $70!
Now, get ready for a bunch of pics of Benton and me up close and personal, we took 99% of them ourselves. Enjoy.
the true nerd in Benton coming through
View of the strip from the Eiffel Tower
Penn and Teller, awesome show!! and Teller Can talk
volcano at Mirage








4 comments:
Looks like fun!
Vegas is always a nice quick get away. It's close, it's pretty cheap, and there's always something to do. After a couple days though, we are pretty excited to get out of there.
Cute shots!
I am totally jell-us.
And Penn and Teller give me the heebie jeebies...
Looks like you had a great time. Its always great to get away from the little one for a bit.
So fun!!! I cant believe that you won $70. Do you want to go to Fort Mcdowell tonight? Are you feeling lucky?
Post a Comment