
BOY!!!
I'm no good at reading ultrasounds, but when the doc pointed out our baby's foot was "kicking himself in the nuts" we took that to mean we're having a boy!!
Yep, we are really excited. Benton was playing it so cool, like he didn't really care either way, but as soon as it was confirmed, he just lit up! Guess it's true, every guy really wants a son. Now it's on to picking out a name, boy names are sooo hard! Hopefully we will figure one out sooner or later. We can't wait to meet our little guy!








9 comments:
OH, I'm SO SO SO Excited! You'll love having a boy:) I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like! And I'm just as excited to get to see you soon! We'll talk to you soon!
Tara
Oh Congrats. We would love to pick out a boy name - try picking out THREE girl names! :o) Daniel's response: they would.
Yay! How fun to have one of each.
Congrats! It's the year of BOYS!!!
Wow that is so exciting!! Yah you will love having both you won't believe how different boys and girls are. Congrats we are so excited for you!!
A boy!! How fun! That means we will have boys in the same grade, crazy... Congrats!
Congrats Brit! That is so exciting!
I can't wait to steal him from you!
Don't feel bad cuz unless he changes his own diaper I'll probably be giving him back.
Look at that placenta! Its HUGE!
How exciting for you guys! Everyone I know that is pregnant and due around the same time is having boys.... and I know of at least 10 people who are pregnant. Good luck picking a name, I have a hard time with boy names too :)
Post a Comment