Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Times, Good times

These last couple of weeks have been pretty much awesome. Amber's been in town, which is a world of fun in and of itself, and there's been stuff happening everyday it seems. Play dates, date nights, craft days, the fun never stops! I feel like I have a real live social life! I kinda like it and hopefully will keep it up even after Amber and Doug head back to NYC.
January is a big birthday month in my family, 7 birthdays in all, including my Mom and sis Stacy. All the Robinson girls took them out to Oregano's to celebrate and had the BEST time! What is it about girls' nights? And last night had a Hilarious time at Cheesecake Factory with some of the greatest girlfriends a girl could ask for!! I'm sure we could've stayed and talked all night if we didn't have husbands and kids to attend to. Thanks for all the Good times, everyone!!

Here's a few of the latest happenings:
The "fertile mertyls" Marianne- 21 weeks, me-19 weeks, Anna-14 weeks, Amber 12 weeks
the responsible fathers, date night at Anna's house
all the Robinson girls at Oregano's celebrating birthday's and eating like there's no tomorrow!

Cheesecake Factory, LOVE these girls!
Railroad Park
this is what I found when we got home from the train park, she put her own sunglasses on, upside-down, and then crashed, what a cutie pie.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That last picture of Macey is melting my heart. She is adorable AND hilarious.

Cec said...

Man! Do they seriously grow up this quick!? I am so excited to see who the next one looks like!

Brimhall Family said...

That was so much fun! Can you still get together next week?

Bert and Benton said...

ummm, let me think.... Yes.