Macey surving the hot sunny day in style
So, if you look real hard, you might see a monkey in the background
First official time swinging. She sat in there forever.
Our Happy Walking Baby girl
as a parent, I'm ashamed to say, she likes to watch wheel of fortune
Macey has also learned her very first animal sound, she does a great Pig Snort. Wouldn't guess that one to be the first, but it's adorable none the less. I'm working on catching it on video. Silly girl. She keeps us laughing all day long, we love that little squirt!!!








5 comments:
Love the HAIR!
Brit your hair is so long! Are you growing it out?
But seriously, didn't you just take Mace to the zoo? You should think about investing in a mafnifying glass. Or it looks like wheel of fortune is keeping her busy. (Straws even)
What do I know, I have a rabbit and a cat and they both have giardia.
What great pictures. Such a cutie.
I haven't been to the zoo here yet but it sure looks like fun. Macey sure is growing up!
I always love the zoo no matter how hot it is. Macey continues to get cuter and cuter. I always thought she was all Robinson but in that pic of her walking she looks a lot like Benton
Post a Comment