ok - first off, since I read your blog in Google Reader I haven't noticed the layout. the picture of your daughter sitting at the piano is awesome!
second, I'm sorry that I didn't have any messages from our time in NE so I could "feature" you on the post -- I'm pretty sure you didn't let me plug my phone with the answering machine in... ;-)
Not sure who really won the air soft battle, haha -- but I ended up with them in the end.
5 comments:
ok - first off, since I read your blog in Google Reader I haven't noticed the layout. the picture of your daughter sitting at the piano is awesome!
second, I'm sorry that I didn't have any messages from our time in NE so I could "feature" you on the post -- I'm pretty sure you didn't let me plug my phone with the answering machine in... ;-)
Not sure who really won the air soft battle, haha -- but I ended up with them in the end.
=)
anyway - hope you guys are well!
ooh bert! i love the bangs. they are so bangin'! too hot!
Love the bangs and your color looks amazing! Looking good!!
I think you look great! The bangs are so cute.
Love the bangs and love the pics!!! Those are hilarious.
Post a Comment