Saturday, July 25, 2009

SPLASH PARK

I'm babysitting my sister's kids all weekend and for my sanity and theirs, I decided we desperately needed a change of scenery. Friday was such a nice day, relatively, so we hit up the Gilbert splash pad. I'd never actually been there, it is super cool, especially because it's underneath a big water tower. And it worked out great that there was only 1 other kid there! It was Macey's first experience at a splash pad, I think she's a fan. All the kids had a great time and I got some of my sanity back.






5 comments:

Lindsey said...

So fun! Is that Macey? She looks too big to be Macey.

P.S. I'm vising Aug 3-? We need to play. I want to get my hands on Maceys cute face.

Claydens said...

hey Brit..where is this place? I'm coming on Monday and need some fun stuff to do with Blake? Macey is super cute btw!

April and Cameron said...

why, oh why is macey the cutest little girl i have ever seen?! spash pads...all the fun of a water park, but withouth the whole drowning thing...glad you didn't go insane!

Candi said...

I love the pictures, looks like so much fun. I wish I could be small again, my favorite picture is the black and white one. Great job

Brimhall Family said...

I love the splash park and it looks like Macey does too. Should we do a splash park date? Play date that is.