Monday, June 22, 2009

My Grandma can beat up your Grandma!, plus a New Niece!

and she'll do it with the giganto zucchini she grew in her garden! Check this sucker out!


the massive veggie beast next to a average sized zucchini

find anything interesting in the below pic?...

yes, that is a rubber chicken


Still not convinced?


My darling Grandma Jane (my dad's mom) just turned 90 and request that her birthday party be at Peter Piper Pizza. I guess some of us are lucky enough to stay young at heart forever. The party was a hit. Grandma Jane is a rockstar and blew out all 90, yes, 90 candles on her cake, by herself. We love her and I hope to be just like her when I grow up.

is she not the cutest thing ever? And tiny! she makes us look obese


My brother Pete and his wife Angela had their baby girl on June 3, 2 weeks early! Brianne Nicole, or "Baby Bree" as we all like to call her. She is precious and sweet in every way and looks a lot like her big brothers, in a girly way. Welcome to the world Baby Bree!

She's little but is fast catching up to Macey.

5 comments:

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

You're not kidding, my brother Scott still admits that he has never beaten Grandma at an arm wrestling match. What a woman!

William and Marianne said...

oh.. our grandmas stay alive forever... we maybe hanging out til were 90 too brit... hopefully our husbands can do it with us!!! =) lol

William and Marianne said...

oh.. our grandmas stay alive forever... we maybe hanging out til were 90 too brit... hopefully our husbands can do it with us!!! =) lol

Candi said...

Your Grandma, Rocks! I love that she had her birthday party at peter pipper, I love that place. Although, I worry about her cake.......that is a lot of candles!

Ralae said...

Your little girl is so cute! I also love that picture at the top of your blog!