This past week was pretty much heaven for Benton, he had SPRING BREAK! And he worked it so he had Wednesday and Thursday off work! It's so very nice to have time to spend with your husband. With our new found freedom, we decided to check out a Spring Training game, which, apparently is the thing to do around here come spring time. I've never been, and to anyone of you that haven't been to a game either, I'd highly recommend it! There's practically no such thing as a bad seat, butif you choose to sit in the lawn area, there seems to be a "no shirts allowed" rule. Interesting. Needless to say there were plenty of sun burned spectators around. We learned quick its helps to pay attention to the game, mostly so you're aware of foul balls flying at your face. My nephew got one!, and on top of that it was his birthday! Does it get any cooler than that? Even though the Cubs lost to Team Japan, fun was had by all.
The gang at the game, Uncle Pat, Macey, Eric, Pedro and Benton
Petey thought this was so funny cuz there's someone actually named Yoda
Macey turned 6 months last week!!! Where does the time go? She is so stinkin cute and getting cuter everyday. Here's a couple of our fav pics of her at 6 months
She sits sideways in her bumpo, all of the time, crazy girl








4 comments:
We love spring training games. The stadiums are small, the weather is delightful, and it's just plain fun to go to a baseball game. BTW - I laughed out loud at that cute picture of Macey. What a smile!
I love the pic of her smiling! She is super cute!
wish we could've gone! =) sometime.... like your hair
I too love the smiley pic. And I forgot to put that I too love nursing! It's awesome.
Post a Comment