If I'm cooking or needing to be in the kitchen, I'll bring Macey with me and stick her in either her bumbo or bouncy seat so I can keep an eye on her like any good mom, right? She's become much more mobile in the past few weeks and even more interested in her surroundings. Apparently there was something that caught her eye she just had to have, and this was her way of accomplishing that. She doesn't sit in her bouncy seat as much now. (please excuse my messy table :o))
We took her for her 6 month well-check, she weighed in at 11 lbs 15 oz. she's in the less-than 3%, This girl is tiny. I'm now feeding her CONSTANTLY to try and fatter her up, this could be a win-win, she can gain a little bit while I'm burning some extra calories, I love nursing , it's my favorite exercise.








5 comments:
We laugh the same way - in the same spot. . . I have your present. :O) When do you want it?
Ha ha, kids can be so funny some times!!
Brit, I don't have any cute kids to blog about so we have to really stretch our imaginations to think of stuff to do. What if it were just Chris and I alone.... AWKWARD.
And Macey is so cute! I want to hold her some more. Sad face.
Those pics are hillarious. Don't underestimate Macey Sue, she may be small but she's out for trouble!
Hey Brit. I know how you feel, my little girl is tiny too. Barely 17 lbs and 9 mos old. I also know what you are talking about being more mobile than usual...check out my blog. You will see what I am talking about...poor baby. =(
Post a Comment