Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!



It's been 2 years since Benton and I tied the knot, and I can truly say they've been the best 2 years of my life! That's not a hard thing to say when you have a husband as amazing and just plain awesome as Benton. Life doesn't get any better than going through it with your best friend at your side every step of the way. Benton, Thank you SOOOO MUCH for all you do and sacrificing so much and working your buns off day in and day out for us. Words can't describe how much I appreciate and Love you and all you do. Thanks for putting up with me and all my dumb crazy quirks and letting me talk your ear off when all you wanna do is sleep after a very long day, and for laughing at my dumb quotes, and eating my food, doing stuff that I know you don't want to do just becuase you know I love it and it would make me happy, like shopping and going to sea world, and for being such a boy about things, it's so cute and funny, and for being the most adorable and proud daddy in the world, and most of all for loving me and letting me love you. Thanks for marrying me! I LOVE YOU more everyday!!!! HAppy Anniversary!!

>































5 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Yay! Congrats on two years together. It was so fun to see your pics from the past couple years together.

William and Marianne said...

i was meaning to say happy anniversary to you sunday! im usually bad with dates ... but for some reason i remembered yours... i even said to bill "dang! i forgot to wish them happy anniversary!" ANYWAYS*** hope it was great! amazing what 2 years can bring! macey is a doll by the way.. =)

April and Cameron said...

happy anniversary!! it's crazy how two years flies by! i hope you both celebrated and enjoyed sifting through the memories!

cluffgirl said...

I hope you guys had a great anniversary! Im glad that Macey loves her sling! She is such a cutie pie!

Ben and Maggie said...

Hey Brittany! How are you? I found your blog off facebook. Looks like you're still in touch with lots of people. Hope you are well. Congrats on the beautiful baby! You can check us out at www.bloggingwiththebowles.typepad.com