We celebrated our 2nd anniversary last week, Benton got me beautiful roses and took me out for a night on the town.
>
Macey Loves her sling!! She looks a little funny here, but really, she looks SOOO cute in her sling, it's fastly becoming her favorite place to nap. Mom had to take a picture of her cuz she thought she looked like an Anne Gedde's (sp?) baby
Another shot of Macey lounging in her Bling Sling. My friend Marie makes these, they are fabulous! Every mom needs one. Click here to go to her Etsy store and check out her cute stuff.
Macey after a bath, she kinda resembles Pop Eye here, or perhaps a pirate,
Macey's favorite part of the day, she could stay in the bath for hours if i'd let her. Her favorite little trick is to kick against the sink wall as hard as she can as much as she can, so cute. IT's SO fun being a mom and watching all the little things babies learn to do and see they're personalities develop.
Ok, this last one is kinda fun. Everyone, but Marianne, says Macey looks EXACTLY like Benton, she definitely resembles him, and I'm kinda bummed cuz I wanna daughter to look like me! Mar has always said she looks like my Dad. I couldn't see it until I was looking through a book of Dad pictures and came across this one. The resemblance blew us all away! So Mar, you were right! She has Robinson in her after all!








8 comments:
Macey is so cute. You need to come back to the ward for a visit so we can see her in person! Isn't halloween so fun with kids, I love it.
Oh I understand wanting your kid to look like you, but I think Macey is all you. Carli and Hilda said they saw you on Sunday. They both said Macey is just too pretty. It's true your kid is adorable. She made a very cute lady bug. Can't wait for next week!
I FREAKIN' KNEW IT =) Sorry... =) didnt mean to freak. =) I knew that little cutie resembled her awesome GrandPapa!! Im good at the baby game =) cant wait for girls night!
She's SOOOOO cute! Happy anniversary too! What a fun time in your lives right now!
Hey, I feel that I deserve a little credit too, after all I did say she looked like a Robinson.
I'm glad you tracked me down! It will be fun to see what you've been up to. By the way, I really am still going to make you some baby bracelets. Have you guys blessed Macy yet? Please let me know when you are and I will make her one to match her dress.
Wow! She is still so tiny! Turner weighs 15lbs already. She is very adorable. That is a cool picture to see her profile next to a picture of your dad.
Macey is beautiful! You look great too! I read your gall bladder post...very scary. That actually sounds awful, especially with a brand new baby at home. Glad you're doing well!
Macey really is adorable. I know how ya feel about wanting your girl to look like ya. Everyone says both my girls look like their dad. If it makes ya feel any better I think she looks a lot like ya!
Post a Comment