I'm sure each of your grandma's has some kind of food or treat she makes the No one can make like they do, or even come close. Well, same goes for my sweet adorable Grandma Jane. She has a few actually, but the best known is her famous Popcorn Balls. ohhh manny! These things are heaven, you're probably thinking, popcorn balls, serously? All I say to that is, dude, don't bag it till you try it! It's these grandma-made treats that all of us grandkids begged to get for our birthdays and many of us, even the ones pushing 40, still do. They're that good.
Usually we only get them once a year, grandma always pulls out her guns and makes a few batches of goodness for Christmas, but this year was special becuase yesterday Grandma gave us popcorn ball making lessons. As I'm sure you know all too well, it's one of those things that turns out perfect everyime Grandma makes it, but it's just never the same when you try.
My cousin Amy was in town and we were determined to learn all of grandma's tricks. They turned out perfect and delicious!!!... probably cuz Grandma made them. I haven't attempted them on my own yet, but I'm hopeful! As soon as I get it down I'll share and then you'll understand.
This is what happens at family dinners when you think the kids are innocently playing but are really sneaking gumballs galore from the gumball machine.
storing sucked on gumballs in your shirt pocket could be a creative but sticky way to tie dye








3 comments:
Hahaha! I like the gumballs in the pocket.
yummy those look so good. I want to send you an invite for Patricks birthday next month but i need your address. Can you email it to me at triedlinger@cox.net
Thanks. You guys look like you're having fun being parents. She is sooooo cute!
I love Grandmas! Ok so funny I saw Amy at the mall last week, but I couldn't remember her name so I didn't say anything. I couldn't believe it she has kids. Fuf had her babies Sunday check out her blog.
Post a Comment