Macey got her first bath about a week ago, it was so cute and she LOVED it and has loved every one since, as long as she's in the warm water or wrapped in a warm towel. My mom helped me give her her first bath in the bathroom sink, she's so little we could fit 2 of her in there, it's amazing how little babies can be! So, after the bath we had her all wrapped up in her towel and I picked her up and not 1o seconds later I felt a warm gush of liquid come from the towel and all over my arm and shirt, yes, I got peed on! I suppose that was the first of many more peed-on's to come. Good think she's so stinkin cute!
Last night all the fam came to my mom's after conference for dinner, and with it being the awesome weather it was, we all ate outside while the kids ran around and played. One of my nephews brought along some sidewalk chalk and that seemed to spark some artistic interest in several of the kids. Using the boat that sits in the back yard as their canvas they created a masterpiece. When they were done they came to show grandma her "surprise", Mason went up to Stacy and said "Mommy come look. We colored the boat. Now it is beautiful." I'll admit, they did a great job, not much of the boat was left untouched.








5 comments:
shes still so small. wow!
and the boat... oh my gosh! good thing that happened at the calmest grandma house in the world! =)
That is so funny. I always get a little nervous when the kids get quiet!
macey is so cute. Add me to your blog. okthnxbye.
nevermind.
Oh my goodness what a cute little girl! She is adorable, and I know very well, what a pee-soaked shirt looks like (and feels like)!!! =) Congrats again!
Post a Comment