Monday, September 22, 2008

Photo shoot


My sister Katie, who just happens to be an amazing photographer, was nice enough to come over and do a little photo shoot with Macey. They turned out awesome! She's so stinkin cute. Fun little story for bragging rights, before we left the hospital, we had to attend a discharge class, so about 7 of us went and left our babies in the nursery, after the class we all went back to get our babies and the nurses said to us, " We had to wait till all the other parents left, but Macey is the cutest baby here." I had to agree, he is quite adorable. And here's the proof, the only thing missing is a bow in her hair, which I forgot to put in, again....
(turn off music below)




Click to play Baby Macey
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


Here she is WITH a bow, super cute

10 comments:

Charla said...

Sooo cute. Hope you are getting enough sleep.

Claydens said...

she's got the cutest eyes! You look like such a natural momma! Great job you guys made a good one!

William and Marianne said...

when she sleeps... she looks like benton... katie took good pics =)

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey, I have that boppy. What a little angel. She is adorable. Congrats.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Impossible not to love those pictures!

amber peterson said...

Hi Guys! She is adorable! I love your little photo book.

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Soooo cute! She doesn't look like a newborn . . . what a gorgeous little girl!

Mike and Alecia said...

Oh she is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly. Sorry thart we a terrible friends and we have not been over to bring you dinner or see your little girl. I'll make sure Mike gets on top of things and sets something up with Benton. I can't wait to see her. Congrats!!

Whitney said...

She is REALLY cute! Those nurses were right! Congratulations on such a great delivery and such a beautiful baby!

BTW - my hair desperately needs you! :)

Jocey said...

She is priceless! Isn't it amazing! I am so happy for you, and so glad it went very well! I have already found that it pays to have a girl first. Congratulations!