For Valentine's I gave Benton Sun's Tickets, and almost 2 months later we actually got to go! So Monday we put on our best suns get-up and we were off. We went to dinner at Mimi's, love that place. and then it was off to US airways center. Those games are SO fun! The energy is awesome and you get so in to the games even way up in the nose bleeds where we were.
It was a rough first half, we were down by 22, losing to the nuggets of all teams, but our Suns TOre it up in the second half to win it by 15! That place was goin nuts, there was some serious roof raising going on. Unfotunately we played the nuggets again the night after in Denver and we lost.... go figure. But it was still one heck of a night! yeah.
Also, today I made freezer jam for the first time. My mom was getting ready to go out of town and as usual was trying to do too many things in too little time, one of them being freezer jam. So instead of letting the precious strawbs go to waste, I volunteered for the duty and wow, it was really easy! I felt like a true homemaker today. I made meatloaf/potatoes, freezer jam and chocolate chip cookies in one day. I rock.








5 comments:
Way to go Suzie Homemaker, you'll have to teach me the jam making skills sometime. Hey we'll be around the whole month of June except the last day or two. I'm so excited for you to come!
Hey Guys!!!
Congrats on being pregnant and livin up life down there in the warm country. I hope to get back there someday. Come see Bri and I at willandbri.blogspot.com
So go to see you guys are doing great!
wow, i haven't ever even thought about attempting to make jam. Good job! How is the pregnant life? I hope your liking it, I don't think I really loved being pregnant like some women do. But I do love the end result! Can't wait to see your little one, and can't wait to find out what it's going to be!
I'm so jealous! I miss going to Suns games!
Hey britt when do you find out what you are having? I find out the 22nd.
Post a Comment