Thursday, March 20, 2008

CAD week and "Is she or isn't she??"

Wacky hair day, I was the only one to do their wacky hair before coming to work. that was an AWKWARD walk from the parking lot!



Retro day at it's best!! ( this outfit is not very good at hiding expanding bellies)


Last week at work we had "CAD" week or Customer appreciation days. So it's super busy and everyone works extra hours, so to make it more fun we have a theme for everyday and dress up like lunatics, so here are some of the highlights. I love having excuses to dress weird. BUt man of man I got some STRANGE looks walking around the mall and in from the parking lot, Whoo wee! Definitely worth it.



Rockstar day. Someone asked if my shirt was made by that famous shirt ripper guy, nope I made it all by myself!



more retro day, I'll take any excuse to wear my magenta spandex, I LOVE those things! I also love my rockin 80's bangs.


The baby bump is well on it's way! I bought my first maternity clothes today, it was so fun. Yeah, those things are COMFY! I told Benton I'd wear them all the time if I could! Why don't they make normal clothes that comfortable? I haven't worn any of them yet, I'm still squeezing into my normal clothes, but it wont be long before I have to say good bye to those for a while. I'm four months along and it's starting to be more fun and real now with this belly thing on me. 3 more weeks till we find out what it is!! Any guesses??


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you know the sex of a seaturtle is determined by temperature?

Brimhall Family said...

Regis is getting all crazy! So how was cad week did you reach your goal? I HATED THAT WEEK!

akdoxey said...

Love the magenta pants, I'm impressed you could still lift your leg up like that with a belly. The tatoos are very impressive!

Your belly is BARELY there, cute there. I know you probably feel like it's bigger than it is. Can't wait to see you!

April and Cameron said...

your 80's bangs look like Napoleon Dynamite's girlfriend. I freakin' love that! I also love your magenta spandex! I also like your rockin tattoo sleeves. If you ever decide to go rock star - you could totally pull it off.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

MAN I wish we had theme days at work! That would make things so much more fun! I LOVE your crazy hair! I would have paid to have seen some of the looks you got as you walked through the parking lot. And I'm super impressed that you can get your leg up that high! I can't do that and I'm not even pregnant!! Kudos to you!

Copple's said...

Hello, and Congrats on the upcoming baby. If its a girl, I have made hundreds of bows and bracelets and skirts I could send your way. Girls are so fun. But boys would be too. I better have one next or I am in big trouble. Well hope you are all doing fabulous and say hello to Benton and keep in touch. We pass by your moms about every other day.

Junior and Marissa said...

Oh Britt, those spandex pants of yours bring a smile to my face every time I see them. It's almost scary the number of pics I have of one of us wearing them. You look so much like Sue in the last retro pic. Your such a cute pregnant mommy! Excited to find our what you're having!

Patterson Family said...

Your hair and belly are so cute! I'm glad you like maternity clothes-I hated them! Pants would fall off me and shirts were never big enough, but you look perfect!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

You look so cute!! I am so jealous, definitely impressed that you wore spandex with your teeny belly! But I think that is awesome everyone really went all out and dressed up, that would be pretty fun..

katie said...

You look adorable! You don't even look pregnant. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Candi said...

Congrats!!! you look so beautiful in this picture with your bump. I cant wait to see your gorgeous baby!

Kimmie said...

It's Stacy's friend Kimmie. These pics are awesome! I wanna have a retro day and a rockstar day. Maybe we could do them at church on varios Sundays (: It was fun hanging out with Friday! You are the cutest!