Well, we had our ultra sound today and..... IT"S A GIRL!!!!! We are thrilled! Especially Benton, he REALLY wanted a girl. She was so cute all wiggling around and looking at us, kinda weird seeing her move and still not being able to feel her. She weighs about 7 ounces right now, almost as much as a cup of water as Stacy pointed out, weird! That's not much. I'm ready to go crazy with the girly stuff now, I've been holding out for a long time, but pink and purple everything is calling my name! We even bought her an outfit, but it was really expensive, so she might be getting a different one....
And if that wasn't already enough to be a FANTASTIC day, the Office returns tonight!!! Woohoo! That's like the icing on the giant cake. I think this really could be the best day ever. I feel like Homer Simpson when he said " Free burger and a new baby, could this be the best day ever?!?" I know how he feels. haha, please don't get me wrong, we are much more excited for our baby girl than the tv show, but who doesn't love the office??
(pictures to follow!)
8 years ago








13 comments:
I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to have a girl. It's so sad when I go to the store and see all the incredibly adorable girl clothes. They really need to make more of cuter boy clothes. Congratulations!
we may never have a a blue baby shower in this family! :) oh well! bring on the pink!!!!! :) congrats....
Congratulations on a girl - that is sooo fun!!!
Congratulations Brittany! I am so happy for you.
-Wendy
Congrats on the wonderful news. Girls are way fun. And both my girls are such daddys girls so good luck. Maybe it's just cause he has twice ...no...ten times the energy that I do. But Way exciting for you guys!!!!!
I love baby girls! I've got a crazy amount of clothes for you!
YAY! Congrats guys! Have you come up with names yet?
Congrats, she will be as cute as her mommy!
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! We find out on Tuesday what we are having.
A baby GIRL-yeah! You are going to have so much fun and going to be so broke!! I am so excited for you-CONGRATS!
Oh, tell Benton that Junior is jealous. As much as he wanted boys at first he keeps saying he wants a little princess now. Congrats, can't wait to see you all cute and prego in a few months
YEAH! Congrats Britt! I'm so excited for you,having a baby is the best!
Post a Comment