So it's been almost 2 weeks ago, but Amber, Doug, and Co. came to town!!! I'm sure the Jensen's got tired of having me around almost everyday, and I would like to thank them all for their surpeme hospitality. It's not very often I get to spend time with them and they are definitely some of my most favorite people in the world, so I squeeze in all the Amber time I can. I even went as far as swimming twice in really cold swimming pools. But much fun was had. We got together with good HS friends, played the Wii, ate some good grub and had some good laughs.
I consider myself very blessed to have such wonderful friends! It was SO good to see you guys and I CANT WAIT till I get do it again!
Here are a few highlights from their visit

Mar, Amber, Me and the hubbies and Akay's girls ( We missed you Anna!!)

Benton getting in some good practice with Paige

Me, Amber, and Mar (please excuse my giant middle)

Mine and Ambers uh,.... I'm not really sure what we were doin, just being us....
3 comments:
fun :) i love that girl!
Congrats on finding out its a girl. That is so exciting!!P.S your baby bump is adorable. We still havn't seen you guys in forever. I'll get Mike to plan something asap!!
Thanks for the tribute Britt. It was very fun to see you. We never mind when Britts around- for the record. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I really hope we at least get an externship in AZ so that we can at least see you for a month straight. Just think, by then you'll have an 18 month old. Crazy! By far the highlight was tandom biking with you. GTGT
Post a Comment