Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ralph!!

Today is my dad's birthday! He would be 65 years old!!! He passed away about a year and a half ago, and we miss him! Here are a few pictures of him over the years. He's famous for truly enjoying everyday of his life and every person in it! (That only sounds cliche if you didn't know him.) Happy Birthday Dad (or Ralph, as I liked to call him :o)!! We Love you!!
my cute parents

Dad and my niece McKay


My cute parents again in the early years of marriage

At the batting cages for FHE

Goose Hunting in Canada, one of the very last pictures taken (he said it was the "best trip ever!"
Dad and Baby Mason

Mom, Katie, me and Dad at Stake Pres. awards night
Dad, me, Mom at my Grad from BYU


8 comments:

Trina said...

How sweet! You look just like your mom with blond hair! That picture of your parents when they were young looks so much like you! Congrats on the baby girl! So fun!!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

What a great way to remember him. Was there a single picture that he wasn't smiling or making a funny face in EVER?!

William and Marianne said...

aww. Ralph! Happy Bday! (1day late) He's so cute. I actually think youre a good mix of both of your parents. We miss him too!

akdoxey said...

Happy Birthday Ralph. He was the best second father to me, I love that man.

Candi said...

Your dad is such an amazing person. Even though I only got to met him a half full of times, he is such a kind, loving person. Thank you to all the help from your parents. I know my family appreciated him dearly!

morgan larsen said...

I can't believe how much your dad looked like Matt - or I guess the other way around, Matt is a replica of your dad when he was younger, wow! I loved the pictures, your dad really was a person who loved everyone and everything.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Brimhall Family said...

Oh Ralph it just makes me happy to think about him.