So, yesterday Benton and I were driving and stumbled upon a man in khaki slacks, a dress shirt, dress shoes, and white helmet riding along on his Segway (sp). It was so funny and immediately my thoughts went to my brother Matt, so I called him to share with him this pleasant eye candy. You see, Matt introduced me to the Weird Al music video, "White and Nerdy", let me tell you, even if you don't like Weird Al, you'll probably like this, it's my favorite. Donny Osmond even has a cameo, it's pretty much amazing. (doug, I think you might enjoy it) Anyway, take a min and watch, and keep an eye out for the Dude on the segway.
(PS can some tell me how to link the actual video from youtube, not just the link on here???)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
8 years ago








5 comments:
thats hilarious =)
ill admit.. i like weird al. my dad was obsessed with listening to his music and would always do funny dances when we were young. thats a funny song!
haha! i love it, my dad LOVES weird al so we were forced to listen to all these songs. I think they are hilarious now. i love the random wierd person who makes my me laugh.
I love it. I'm just sad because I'm white and nerdy.
I could watch this video 10 times a day JUST to see Donny Osmond's dancing! Oh, and its really easy to post YouTube videos on your blog. Next to the video screen on YouTube you'll see a box that has some information about the date the video was posted etc. Look for the word "Embed" underneath that there will be a long line of code. Just copy it and paste it into your blog post's html and you're all set!
Your comment on my blog was hillarious! Nice, but Hillarious! You are to cute. You have great hair and are so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment