Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow White and the Hunt for the Biggest Loser



As I'm sure a lot of girls have gone through this same thing, lately I've not been liking my make up. It just hasn't been making me look at glamorous as usual, and who likes that? Not me. So after work I wandered into Dillard's and noticed Clinque was having a bonus, and you can't really go wrong with clinique, so i told the lady I wanted to try out a cream-to-powder dealio, so she proceeded to pick out a shade she thought would work nicely with my skin tone. Yeah, the little yelp and look at her face told me it was too dark for me. She said "wow, you're a lot lighter than you look." I don't know if that's good or bad. So she gets the next lightest shade, which happened to be the LIGHTEST one they had, and it was still a little dark! uhhhh.... When did I turn into a ghost? Those that know me well, know I get Dark in the summer, I guess i'm just extreme in my seasonal skin color changes, or maybe pregnancy does weird things??


So, she's tells me to try it on the other side and see what I think and it wasn't too bad, and then she kindly added, "We are going in to summer." So I bought the stuff, and turns out the name of the shade is "PALE" yes, incase I hadn't already noticed. It was all really funny, I do really like the stuff, plus I got a free gift and a sucker!



In other exciting news, today at the mall, NBC was holding auditions for "The Biggest Loser", so we HAD to walk down and see what it was all about. We walked down around 3:30 and there were SOOOOOO many people in line! Not just inside, but outside as well wrapped well around the parking lot. This season my friend from beauty school, Bette Sue, was on the Biggest Loser with her daughter which was so fun to watch! But was I surpised to see 2 other girls I went to beauty school in line to try out this season! I guess that's the thing to do after you graduate from Earl's.


this is just a sample of the 1000's of people there to try out! It was a zoo!!!


8 comments:

Brimhall Family said...

Don't worry I always have to get pale! They really need to change the name!

April and Cameron said...

speaking of pale...today i went to the beach and my skin got the first taste of sun in 10 months. let's just say that after about 45 minutes BOTH sides of my body were crispy. call me snow white #2

William and Marianne said...

thats funny :) welcome to the white club :) i always cheat and get a little darker.. i hate putting pale on :)

Patterson Family said...

Yay for the Biggest looser! My husband and Cousin were in line that morning and they actually got a call back! Maybe you will see them next season! I loved Bette Sue

Trina said...

I love biggest loser finally show! It is usually the only one I watch, but how motivating! I think it would be fun to be on that show.
Work out all day! Loose weight! I love it!

morgan larsen said...

Brittany, we really need to catch up, on the phone!! I still can't believe that you are pregnant, no fair! Btw - I always have to get pale, even in the summer, so at least you are better off than me!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

If you're pale, then I am officially an albino. Do they offer that color? I'm pretty sure that's what I'd need. Either that or "pasty". Man, if I sold diet products for a living, I'd just follow the auditions for The Biggest Loser and pimp my stuff to the people in that line! JACK POT!

Piper said...

That's crazy that you know Brandon. I didn't know you worked at Tia Rosa's. We love him too!