This is a little pic during our dating days, too bad you can't see what I wrote on the back of the frog, it's pretty dang funny.*How long have you been together? Married for 16 months
*How long did you date? to put it simply about 6 weeks till we were engaged (aug. 06) and married 2 months after that (Oct. 06)
*How old are you? Brittany: 25, Benton: 25
*Who eats more? I guess it depends on what it is, but probably Benton, he's bigger than me
*Who said I love you first? I did, I guess I just got up the guts first
*Who is taller? Benton, by a good 8 inches
*Who can sing better? that would be me, but he does try
*Who is smarter? Our smarts are very different, so I don't know. I think I know more random facts for the gee whiz collection than he does, but pregnancy is taking it's toll on my brain. Yikes.
*Who does the laundry? That would be me, but Benton does help fold and put away, I HATE that part.
*Who pays the bills? Benton does, I sure probably do more of that, but I think it would be a little depressing
*Who sleeps on the right side? If you're facing the bed, i do I guess. Benton is very particular about which side he likes to sleep on
*Who mows the lawn? Well, the one time our lawn has been mowed, Buck (benton's bro) did it. Thanks Buck!
*Who cooks dinner? I do, but I'm sure Benton would more if he didn't have to work during dinner time.
*Who is more stubborn? It's a tough call, but I would say ME.
*Who kissed who first? Benton-for both of our first kisses, yes we had 2, we're so lucky!
*Who asked who out first? He did, I knew he was going to and I had a message from another boy wanting to go out that weekend, but I didn't call him back, so mean.
*Who proposed? Benton- Very clever and romatic and a HUGE surprise!
*Who has more friends? We both have a good little circle of friends, but I definitely keep in touch with more friends than he does.
*Who is more sensitive? Again, a tough call, I would almost say Benton
*Who has more siblings? I do, I have 5, Benton has 4
*Who wears the pants? I would say it's pretty dang equal, I wonder if Benton would agree?









7 comments:
Hi My Friend! Brittany, I have waited so long to get a hold of you! How could such a great friend like you just walk off the face of the earth?! Well, I guess we both kind of did. You to Utah and me to Idaho:) Well, I have missed you so much and was so excited to hear that you married a Cotter. I love those boys! They were in Lexington ward with me and definitely spiced up the ward! You guys are to cute! Congrats on the wedding and the baby! I'm so excited for you! You guys will be the funnest parents I know!
So I loved your response when you talked about "Rusty!" Do you know that at least once a week the song we made up comes into my mind?! Here it is:
"I love my Rusty,
I love my Rusty car,
He makes me feel like,
I am a movie star,
I love his headlights so,
and how his horn honks low,
[Boom-de-ada, Boom-de-ada,
Boom-de-ada, Whoahoah!](repeated 2 times with harmony the 2nd time:)
Who could forget it?! Sorry I don't mean to take up all your space! We definitely need to talk. My number is 830-5244. Love you Britt!
Tara
Bentino- didn't you call him that?
LETS HEAR IT FOR TWO FIRST KISSES!
Oh cute!
I would think the most natural nickname is simply "Cotter", but now you're a Cotter too. And 2 first kisses?! I'd be interested to hear how that works. :)
Ummm...I feel like we are cousins now! Cotter is a great last name-I miss it sometimes! It is great to see you-you look fabulous!Congrats on the baby, I just had one two weeks ago.
This was fun to read! Good to run into you at good old walmart too! You look beautiful! I am so excited your expecting! yeah!
Post a Comment