Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Little Lima Bean


No, that's not an actually lima bean, it's a real BABY!! Yup! We're having a baby!!!! I am 10 weeks and long and feeling pretty good for the most part. The baby is due Sep. 12, but I'm hoping it'll be sooner. We went to our first doc appointment last week and got an ultrasound. My Doc said everything looks really good and we're off to a good start. It was so amazing to 1. really know for sure I am prego and not just crazy and 2. Be able to see it and hear the heart beat, there are few things cooler than that.

21 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Wooo Hooo!
I am so stoked for you guys, that is awesome!
Congrats!

cluffgirl said...

OMG! I am SO excited for you! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! You guys aregonna have the cutest baby ever! Congratulations!

Bulldog Fam said...

Sweet. a baby. I am going to pop any day and you are on your way to expaind the fam. this Fam is getting bigger and bigger. well congratulations......

enricofam said...

holy cow I am so excited for you! congrats and keep in touch!
tim and amy enrico

William and Marianne said...

fun! im excited to see what you'll have... rootin for a boy! we need a boy in this family!

Trina said...

Yae! Congrats! That is so exciting!

akdoxey said...

I'm glad I can talk about it with people now and to see everything is ok. I definitely have to send you some cute H&M clothes once you find out what it is- that's in only 6-10 weeks, and then only 20 more weeks to go after that (ha, sorry that's not very comforting is it?) I hope you're starting to pop out a little when I come to visit.

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

YAY for you!! What wonderful news! Congratulations you guys! You're going to be AWESOME parents!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Bertha- Congratulations!! That is awesome. I am excited to see what a mini Bertha or Benton will look like. Keep us posted with the Prego pics, those are my favorite to see.

Cec said...

OMG! I am so happy for you gusy! This will be exciting! You are going to make an awesome mom! CONGRATS!!!

Brimhall Family said...

Lets Hear for the first baby pictures. I'm going to guess it's a boy!

Unknown said...

Good thing it's due in Sept. Best month by far, you better hope it's born on the 2nd. That's double cool.

morgan larsen said...

congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats, congrats! I can't believe it!

Robby said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats! We are so close to each other. I am due September 9th. How are you feeling. Yippee!

Shaun and April Payne said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hurray! I hope you don't get sick anytime soon! Keep us posted on all the prego details... Congrats!

Mike and Alecia said...

Oh wow Mike never tells me anything. That is so exciting!!By the way this is Alecia I saw your blog from Aprils. I just barely got into this whole blogging thing. Mine is theadamsonfamily.blogspot.com. What a fun way to keep in touch with people. Congrats! You will love being a mom!!

Brimhall Family said...

Yah I saw Valu but he didn't know who I was. He just said is it kid day?

akdoxey said...

Brit- if you go to Amber Palmer's blog, she has a cute ticker that I'm pretty sure you can just click on. I think Jenny has a link to her.

Amy said...

Congrats!!! I am due around the 23rd. So we are pretty close. So cool.

Laura said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys! I hope you continue to feel well through your pregnancy. Good luck in the AZ summer...just get a cute maternity swimming suit and spend all your time in the pool! Oh, also I wanted to tell you that I have actually sung the "Rusty car" song and told the story of driving through the car wash with the windows down to several of our friends out here in Atlanta...they didn't appreciated the song nearly as much as I did.=)

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

OK, this is strange but I had a feeling that when I checked your blog today I would read baby news. no joke. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!