Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Benton Has a Birthday





Benton is officially a member of the 25 club. His birthday was on the 27th, I'm a slacker..... But alas here I am telling you all about it. From what I gathered he had a pretty good day. We got to sleep in, cuz it was Sunday! woohoo. and I made him, what I like to call the "Have a heart Attack at 25" breakfast, biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. Church was good, our normally insanely rowdy class was the best they've ever been! And then Mom and fam made Benton's favorite meal for dinner, roast and all the mashed potatoes a boy could want!


I got Benton a BBQ grill and tried to surpise him, but I'm come to find he's hard to surprise! But he still loved it! Nadia and Buck came by and gave him the cutest cake ever! Nadia is amazing at cake decorating! It kicked my cake's butt, white mountain frosting is not as easy to make as it sounds! But to top off the day it rained ALL day Long!!! We love that!


Happy Birthday Benton!!! I Love you!!


His 2 cakes, the ugly one is mine, yikes it's ugly! The Cute one has Fondant on the little hats and people and you usually don't eat that, but my little twin neices went to town on it!! Pretty funny


Mom got him this very nice "premium BBQ tool set" to go with the grill, THANKS MOM!!

8 comments:

Brimhall Family said...

Happy Birthday Benton! You need to go to out of Africa we had so much fun! It's in Camp Verde but we did it in a day. It wasn't bad even with two kids.

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

HAPPY B-DAY!
Sorry we missed it.

Trina said...

Cool! So now you can have lots of bar b ques and I expect to come. Just kiddin, hey and happy birthday to your husband!

Layne and Kelly Nelson said...

Welcome to the 25 club!! It could also be re-named the "Wish I was 24 again club". :) Oh, and sometimes it's the ugliest cakes that taste the best! I'd eat your cake Brit!

Candi said...

Well happy be-late Birthday!
P.S. Britt, in my book your cake looks awesome, better than I can do. I cant even bake:(
Candi

Shaun and April Payne said...

Happy Bday! Can i get your email so i can sendyou guys an invite to our blog please. we are private now. Sorry. Thanks!

Brimhall Family said...

That was fun last Friday, but you missed it after you left Abby locked herself in the gap dressing room. They didn't have a key so Hillary had to climb over with a ladder. I'll never go back there again!

akdoxey said...

I can't remember where I got mine from but if you go to my friend Natasha's, Natalie's, or Lauren's blogs, they have tickers and I think you can just click on them and add them.