Monday, August 13, 2007

The tragedy of media




Well, today has been an adventurous day, while at work, the computer/register decided to die, I cut a Russian limo/escort service business owner's hair, and an old lady fell on the up escalator and was bleeding from the back of her head. Don't worry, she came in after she got cleaned up to thank her new hero. Sarah, for saving her, she's alright!! But all of this, does not compare to what happened as I so innocently skimmed a hollywood gossip magazine, they 're abundant in salons. I got to the second page and my eyes were drawn to a picture of Harry Potter, obviously! So, I read it without thinking, and then I wanted to shoot myself and the magazine Editor in chief for printing the ending before I finished the book!!! I have spoiled the ending for myself! For the sake of those who have, like me, not finished yet, I wont mention one word of it. Why me? Why again? This same thing happened to me for book 6, except that time I missed the huge Spoiler Alert on the previous page..... oh I knew should've locked myself away until I was done. I was so careful this time to steer clear of Harry Potter anything because I didn't want anything given away. So much for that..... On the bright side, at least there wont be any more harry Potter's to be spoiled for me.

1 comment:

morgan larsen said...

britt - i love your blog comments, they are hilarious