This picture says it all. Our kids ADORE Benton. Really, absolutely ADORE him! I love it. It's so fun to watch how excited they both get when Benton comes home. I get a little jealous, I'm pretty sure they'd pick him over me 9 times out of ten. They get pretty sick of boring ol' mom bossing them around all day. Just last week Macey said "My daddy is so nice!" when I asked if Mommy was nice she replied, "No...Daddy's nice." I guess I gotta work on winning my kids over some how. :)Equally as adorable, is watching how Benton lights up around the kids. They have a routine when he gets home everyday, Macey immediately, after hugs/kisses, asks to "go high". After being thrown in the air several times, she wants him to spin her, then spin like an airplane. All while Crew stands by watching in amusement, waiting for his chance to crawl all over Benton while he recovers from all the spinning by lying on the floor.
We have a pretty great Dad. We consider ourselves pretty lucky to claim him. We works hard for our family, sets a great example for our kids of what a husband/dad/priesthood holder is supposed to be. He is always kind and willing to help out anyone with anything. Not to mention kid duty: he baths, dresses, puts to bed, and changes as many diapers as I do. He even gets up with the kids in the morning while I sleep for a little longer. I'm gonna owe him BIG time for that. He really is the best!
Happy Father's Day Benton!! WE LOVE YOU!!








2 comments:
Plus he is a sexy beast!
Every time I see your blog I am in awe of how big your kids are getting and how freaking adorable they are. Just thought you should know.
P.S. watch out for this guy Bill.
Post a Comment