Who turned ONE and is pretty proud of it??
THIS GUY!
Yep, it happened. Our little Crewford is a year old! I don't know how it happened. I must've blinked or something. I swear it was like last week when he was just a tiny little thing. I think time goes twice as fast with the second kid. It's not fair. Is he not adorable though? Just look at that face. We are so in love with this little boy!! He gets cuter every day.
For the record: Crew
weighs: 19 lbs 9.5 oz (10%)
height: 26.5 in (50%)
Walks!! (4 days after his bday)
Figured out and uses sign language for "more" and "all done"
Has 8 teeth. 4 on top, 6 on bottom
Blows kisses when saying good bye and good night- self taught- he's a smarty :)
Gets super bashful and curls up in a ball with his face in the floor/sofa when he gets shy. So cute!
Thinks he can do anything his big sister can, and follows her around all day long. They play great together! I'm loving it.
Loves to swim
FINALLY learned how to go down stairs the right way!
hates getting in his car seat, getting his diaper change, and getting dressed. And he'll let you know it. This boy can Scream!

Really? That was a year ago? No way.
Happy Birthday Crewber! We Love you So much!!
Happy Birthday Crewber! We Love you So much!!








2 comments:
I refuse to believe it! He is only a week old! Walking?!? Crazy kid!
So big :) Fun to see him last week :)
Post a Comment