Benton and I just celebrated our 4-year Anniversary. We celebrated with a dinner at Fire Sky resort in Scottsdale. (thank you restaurant.com!!) It was really fun, the ambiance was awesome, WAY better than the food. The pasta dish we got reminded me of Chef Boyardee and the pizza tasted like it came out of the freezer, and my sauteed asparagus kicks the socks off of theirs. And store-bought bread with plain 'ol olive oil to dip it in does not taste very good. They did, however, toss in a free dessert and we even got to choose it! So that made up for it some. It really was fun and nice to try a new place we'd otherwise never try, but yeah, don't waste your money. Most importantly we got to enjoy a night on the town with each other. Those nights seem to be few and far between these days. Thanks to my momma for babysitting! Benton surprised me with the new Taylor Swift album and a super duper cool mix CD. How's that for love? :) Thank You Benton for making my everyday so wonderful!! Sure do LOVE your guts!!! 4 happy years, eternity to go! I am one lucky lady!We carved our pumpkin the Thursday before Halloween, and Macey was all about it. Oh my goodness, this Halloween was SO MUCH FUN all because Macey is at the age where she's starting to get things and gets so excited, I LOVE IT! She went to town pulling out the pumpkin guts and really loved seeing it lit up as well as blowing out the candle.








4 comments:
Congrats to your four happy years of marriage! I liked the pumpkin you guys carved. It was a lot better than ours!
4 years! Wahoo! Man we're sure gettin old. Macey looks adorable no matter how scruffy she looks!
congrats on 4 years!
Thank you... I just entered! Did you decide to keep your Kitchen Aid? What color was it?
Post a Comment