Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Milk Maids

Macey decided to get a head start on her motherly skills today. She was awfully curious as to what I was doing while I was pumping and kept asking "what's that?" so she grabbed the other part and figured she do a little pumping of her own. Needless to say it did not produce the same results, that would've been weird.



she's really into high heels right now, I think she can walk better than I can in them. Such a girl.
We visited Buck and Nadia and there 1 week old twins yesterday. They are precious and so little, especially Sadie, TINY! She's pushing 6 lbs. Holding her feels like you're holding a feather. Benton and I Cannot believe Macey was that small, funny how you forget how tiny your own kids were.
We took some pics of the 3 babies, we gotta get Elyse and then we'll have all 4 Cotter cousins.
the twins and Crew the Giant
Macey was watching all this and after we picked up all the babies she figured it was her turn to be in the spotlight. She just laid there fully expecting to be photographed, which she was. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Macy is a total crack up. I love that she wanted her picture on the blanket.
Baby Crew is SOOOO cute! I'm so glad that he's such and easy going kid, it makes life so much more relaxed.
I'm glad you guys are doing so good. Hope to see that baby in person soon.

William and Marianne said...

cute post! :) LOL....
sadie is SO alert!