Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eyes Bigger than her Stomach


Yep, I think the 1/4 of a watermelon Macey snagged and chowed down on is at least 5x's the size of her stomach, but she didn't seem to give it a second thought. Maybe the hour swim right before this really worked up an appetite?
This girl can eat! I think she may be part hobbit. She has 1st and 2nd breakfast everyday. If left alone with a box of macaroni or fruit of any sort, (don't worry she always has adult supervision while eating :) ) it will vanish in minutes. You'd think she'd weigh more than 21 lbs... I'd kill for her metabolism. We also wish she'd share some of the energy she uses constantly running around burning off all those calories. She goes and goes and goes, it makes us tired just watching her.


She's getting pretty serious about this. Picking that monster up takes a lot of concentration and strength for someone her size.



2 comments:

EmmaLeigh said...

I love little Macey's eye for good food. Cute post.

Hill Family said...

That's hilarious! What a cute, cute little girl.