8 years ago
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Fashionista
Macey is proving to be All Girl more everyday. I think seeing me do hair rubs off on her. I'm praying she doesn't figure out how to turn on my trimmers or clippers. I've accepted the fact that she will probably give herself and Crew multiple hair cuts, but so help me if I find her hair buzzed one day! She gave me a good scare with some left over color I hadn't yet thrown away, I found her with the color brush in hand and color all over her hair! Luckily it hadn't been on long enough to do any damage, but wheww, not fun! Anyway, she LOVES to brush my hair, as well as her own, and whenever she sees me doing my hair, or any hair for that matter, she has to get in on the action. Her favorite is putting Several clippies in her hair. She'll whine and whine until she's pleased with the number of clippies put in. Hey, as long as she's happy, and stays away from the scissors and clippers. She is a nut, we sure love her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ha ha I have a picture of her like that with clips all up in her hair. She is cute.
Post a Comment