Swimming. Popsicles. BBQ. Dr. Pepper. Watermelon. Fireworks. Family.
That about sums up our weekend.
I kept Macey up to watch fireworks Sunday night. She was too tired to care, went to bed 3 hours late and was a crab the next day. I think we'll wait a few years before we do that again. Other than that, we had a great time celebrating our nation's birthday. How lucky we are to live in such a GREAT country and have the freedom we do. I think too often we take that for granted.
That about sums up our weekend.
I kept Macey up to watch fireworks Sunday night. She was too tired to care, went to bed 3 hours late and was a crab the next day. I think we'll wait a few years before we do that again. Other than that, we had a great time celebrating our nation's birthday. How lucky we are to live in such a GREAT country and have the freedom we do. I think too often we take that for granted.








1 comment:
nothing better than watermelon and swimming on the 4th!
Post a Comment