No, that's not a boy, it's our sweet little Macey.....
Macey has recently gone from "trailer trash" to "pretty little girl". She was sporting a serious mullett and though it made for some cute pig tails, which she always managed to pull out, it had to go, as you can clearly see . We'll miss pig tails for awhile, but her new little bob is adorable! Plus, I think once she sees these pictures and understands, she'll thank me for getting rid of that awful, awful do. I need to take some new pics, it had some mad flipage right after I cut it, the curl is all gone now, sigh..., but the straight look works for her. We're loving it and it makes her look so grown up. But most of all, we're happy to be a mullet-free family.








4 comments:
cute :)
I love baby mullets.
How could you deprive her of such a wonderful do? Her new do is pretty darn cute too!
So cute! Quinci cut herself a mullet about a year ago-I am also greatful to be a mullet free family. She looks so sweet in her new do!
Post a Comment