Monday, December 14, 2009

Tonight for FHE we went to McCormick Railroad park in Scottsdale. Apparently it is quite the place to be around Christmas. You almost forget your in the middle of the desert what with all the christmas happening around you, cold-ish weather, and hot chocolate. There's a bazillion lights, every character you can think of walking around, really cool model trains, a carousel, Santa, and of course the train ride that takes you through a pretty elaborate Christmas village. If you're looking for a cheap, fun place to take the family, you really gotta go.

Carousel.. Macey was a little unsure about it till it was time to get off then all of the sudden she wanted more!!
2 preggos and 2 little girls

Train ride, Macey was a little mesmorized by the lights

Macey was LOVING elmo, she honestly would have sat on his lap all night
I promise I do have a husband, he was at school while we played. He will be making more appearances shortly, promise.

2 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I want to go to there . . .

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

You guys are fun. That is awesome that you are in the Christmas spirit- I'm a little jealous!