Monday, December 7, 2009

Prescott


Saturday Macey and I, along with some of my family, drove up to Prescott for it's annual Christmas Spectacular. Seriously, it is the greatest little day trip if you live in the valley. The entire day is jam packed with fun Christmasey stuff to do, including an awesome parade, gingerbread house display, gingerbread cookie decorating, live Christmas music performances at the Courthouse square while drinking homemade hot chocolate, yummy food, The greatest Walk Through Bethlehem you will ever see, and last but not least, the Valley of Lights in Prescott Valley. It is more than worth the 2 hour drive, and maybe missing a nap or 2, the kids play all day and crash on the drive home. I haven't found anything better to throw you into the Christmas spirit. And next year, fingers crossed, Benton will finally get to join in the festivities. I'm finally ready, so Bring on Christmas!!

all of us at the Courthouse
miss Jane enjoying some hot chocolate

Jane hugging one of the many dogs in the parade
Macey's 1st ever lollipop


our gingerbread man, he didn't get away, we caught him and ate him!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Copple's said...

looks like prescott was fun and cold. Are you sick at all? Hope not. But as far as saturday, I am just wearing a black dress, most people wore dresses and lots of dress pants too. It will prob be a little chili. We will have to get your cell # or something cause there are tons of people and unless you know where you will be, you will never find people. But it is fun and I am looking forward to it again!

akdoxey said...

Fun stuff, I love the first pic of you and Macey! I love Christmasy stuff! Hope the pregnancy is going well. I think Macey called me the other day, she left a long conversation between you and Bentony on my messages.

Lindsey said...

She is so adorable all bundled up. I've only been to Prescott one time and it was freezing. I wanted to murder someone and wear their skin for warmth.

William and Marianne said...

i love going to prescott!