I guess it was inevitable....This is what Benton carried upstairs to show me and my clients this afternoon. Guess she was just bidding her time until she knew no one was looking and went hog wild. That was my only lipstick, it's gone now. She was so happy and proud that I couldn't get mad. You have to give her credit, she knew it goes on her lips. I just hope it comes out of her clothes. Silly girl.
Saturday morning was Gilbert Days' Parade, we met up with some fam for breakfast, it was early, and so I didn't bother redoing Macey's pig tails from the day before until we were there and realized how silly she looked. My plan didn't go so well, those little plastic single-use hair bands really are single-use, this is she she ended up looking like all morning. She got a lot of attention.








3 comments:
She looks so proud! LOL I love her Wolverine hair.... that made me laugh so hard Saturday!!
Oh no!! she is totally a little girlie girl! adorable
That is funny! I wish I could have seen her go "hog wild". LOL.
The Dr. Suess hair makes her eyes sparkle.
Post a Comment