
s
Here's a little snippet of how we celebrated Halloween around here, totally out of order, but

Halloween night started out pretty quiet, no trick-or-treaters for the 1st hour, but around 7:30 it turned into a crazy house when 1/2 my family showed up. They all looked awesome, my fave were McKay as "Cindy Lou Who" and Jane as Little Red Riding Hood

Here's our litte Tinkerbell. She LOVED being dressed up and really, the pics don't do her justice!! SOOO cute
Friday night we went to the Pumpkin Patch, took some cute pics and then I got creative-ish and made a Halloween inspired meal. Pumpkin Penne Pasta, thank you Rachael Ray

Green goblems, we renamed it "Boogers on Toast" looks horribly disgusting, but this stuff was AWESOME!!

"Ghosts in the Graveyard" for dessert complete with tombstones, mummies and ghosts, of course, thanks Marissa! ( I can't come up with anything creative on my own)

A few shots from the pumpkin patch.



You probably noticed Benton missing from all of these, he is. He, in true character, had to work and missed out on all the fun. Hope your halloween was as spooktacular! had to say it....
3 comments:
Brit, that pasta looks sooo good. Where can I get the recipe?
Also, Macey's fall outfit is the cutest.
I love those fall pics of Macey. She seriously just keeps getting cuter. Don't feel bad for stealing the ghost in the graveyard thing. I stole the idea off line. If it weren't for the internet and friends, my kids would have a very boring life!
So creative of you! I love the Halloween food, don't you just love Halloween? Macey looks so cute, Tinkerbell fits her well. I have to agree with you, Cindy Lu Hoo was awesome! What a crack up!
Post a Comment