First we hit up Chick fil A for free dinner and a dance contest and then we were off to the Dbacks game. Man, they're on fire this year! psych! They're awful. On the bright side we bought our $6 tickets and got to sit on the lower deck because there were loads of empty seats. Thanks to all the fair-weather fans that left after the 4th inning for that, and for our free parking spot!
Thanks James and Tiffany for a great, funny night and Stacy for babysitting so we could have a baby-free evening, and for a good laugh playing Super hoop on the wii fit, oh my!
dbacks game








4 comments:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because I don't get why you had to dress up 80's to get free food. Still you are too funny! Come visit California and be funny here...
Also, I love how that guy is dressed more scandelous than anyone else.
Hey... I've seen those purple leggings before... ummm... I wonder where?! LOL.
haha! what you will do for free food!!! hilarious....
That night was awesome. i still cant get over Stacey's dancing!
Post a Comment