Saturday, June 13, 2009

NEW YORK - Part Uno

I just got back from a week in NYC visiting Amber with Erika, Emmaleigh, and Karla. What a trip! New York+ Girls' Trip= Awesome!! Even with 3 little girls to tote around the city we had a BLAST! Everyday was an adventure, I was really sad to come home, there was so much more to do! THANK YOU a million Amber and Doug for letting us take over your house!!!! You guys really are the coolest.
warning: lots of pictures coming your way.

BRONX ZOO

Bronx Zoo in front of the Gorillas so we thought we'd be gorillas, obviously
Amber, Me, and Macey, there's really cool waterfalls behind us, but you can't see them, sorry.
look how green it is! It puts the Phx Zoo to shame! Plus, it was free!
The obligatory Subway pic (Erika, Me, Karla)

SERENDIPITY: Yummiest giant Sundae ever!! We downed those things. I think the table next to us was impressed becuase they took pictures of us... weird.

STATUE OF LIBERTY and ELLIS ISLAND
Posing with Lady Liberty
Hyper smiles

more pix with the Lady, we had ourselves a photo shoot.

I don't know how this guy is, but they made him a statueMacey's best pal Aunti Em
Jumping
not really sure, but hey! There's Manhattan!
Ellis Island, this place is FASCINATING!!

4 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Wow! Ladies trip? Looks like you gals had tons of fun.

Candi said...

It look like so much fun! Wow, I want to go to NY so bad. I love the fact that you guys had a girl trip, hurray! love the photos

Tarah said...

Fun! I am so jealous. I love NYC! Can't wait to go back!

morgan larsen said...

You should definitely come visit! Anytime... it will just be me and my cat :) we would love company!