Macey turned 4 months last week, time goes by so quick, it's amazing! She's so much fun and so expressive these days. She's got the cutest smile and big laugh and she uses them ALL the time. She's also mastered rolling over and likes to roll across the floor any chance she gets.
We took her in to her well visit and Benton got to come for once! I was glad to have him there while she got shots, becuase I don't like it much, so I wanted him to have to deal with it, yeah he had to deal with 3 seconds worth of crying. She's one tough cookie.
The funnest part, as always, is to see how big she is. She's even smaller than we thought! She weighed in at 10 lbs 10oz, 23 in long. That's 3-5 percentile for weight, 7th for length and 3rd for her head. She's so tiny but we LOVE her!
We took her in to her well visit and Benton got to come for once! I was glad to have him there while she got shots, becuase I don't like it much, so I wanted him to have to deal with it, yeah he had to deal with 3 seconds worth of crying. She's one tough cookie.
The funnest part, as always, is to see how big she is. She's even smaller than we thought! She weighed in at 10 lbs 10oz, 23 in long. That's 3-5 percentile for weight, 7th for length and 3rd for her head. She's so tiny but we LOVE her!









4 comments:
Macey is the cutest baby. Chris and I want to steal her.
cutie bug!
That is great! She is so cute. I can't believe 4 months have already passed.
I cannot believe you did not know your little baby was be as tiny as YOU!!! Gorgeous tiny little girl!
Post a Comment