Thanks for all the awesome ideas and suggestions to get this baby out. Hopefully one of them will kick in soon!
In an attempt to speed things along Benton and I went for a nice walk 2 nights ago, the same night as that crazy monsoon. So about 3 minutes into the walk is was POURING buckets of rain on us! We could've jumped in a pool and gotten just as wet. It was actually really fun except for the cold wind/rain pelting on us and walking around with the feeling that you peed your pants really really badly. But the worst part was I didn't have a single contraction from it all! This baby is quite stubborn, hopefully that quality doesn't carry over too much, but if she's anything like me, I'm outta luck.
Well, I'm off to visit the trampoline. Wish me luck!








8 comments:
Wow Brit! Sounds like you're trying everything! Good luck getting that happy (and apparently comfortable) baby out! Can't wait to see!
Oh Brit don't worry I already had your blog address on my friends and fam list...... I've been blogstalking you for a while now (do do do do). Well I'm sorry your still prego, I am too. Don't these little babies know it's so much more roomy on the outside!!!! Hopefully it will happen soon for you!
Sorry, but I was glad you didn't have the baby. It was fun to go to dinner with you today.
i see you found my blog background place. cute sight huh? DONT JUMP ON THE TRAMP! =) that sounded funny! she'll come... dont worry....
Hey - Don't worry if you're not having contractions. If you're dilated you probably are having them and are lucky enough not to feel them! :o) Just keep telling yourself a lot of the work is already done, so when the little stinker decides to come hopefully it will be easier! :o) I keep hoping our girls come on the same day (like I dunno' TODAY) - wouldn't that be cool! :o) If you need a walking buddy let me know!
Good Luck!
keep coming back just waiting to see those pictures of your baby, well when she gets here. :)
Oh man I hope she comes soon! I remember those last day's when some of the only clothes that would fit are my husbands gigantic T-shirts! Fun stuff! Good Luck!
Poor, poor Brit! Hopefully by this time you'll have had her. It seems like your body has done every aspect of labor except shoot the baby out. I remember when I was overdue with Tavita, every day seemed like a week. I feel for you! Rest at ease my friend, your angel will be here soon enough
Post a Comment