Here are some highlights of our trip:
- Being out of the AZ sun
- Seeing friends that we haven't seen in YEARS!
- International Festival
- ABBA Concert, yes, my uncle took us, it wasn't the real group, but they are the best impersonation in the world, they're even from Sweden, and the original guitarist played with them. It was serious fun!!
- Playing up in the Canyon
- Rainstorms
- Legallized Fire Crackers
- Pioneer Day Utah Style
- BYU bookstore Fudge
- Eating at Kneaders, home of my all-time favorite sandwhich
- I can't even remember all the crazy things we did, it was non-stop!! We ran around so much I started to get cankles!! (That does not count as a highlight)
- I've also decided I'm not taking any more real pics till after I have my baby, yikes, it's so scary to look that. :o)
Jane (my adorable niece) and me buying fudge
Jim Halpert aka Rob (before his amazing haircut)
Brooke, Robbie, me, 2 awesome friends from the ZP (zion ponderosa)
Mason and his headlamp, he gave us "in the dark" tour of our uncles basement
International festival THat's Thyrle Bailey, former Jazz player, that dude has one killer singing voice, and we found out, thanks to the dude in red, Mason apparently understands Samoan.
Jane at the petting zoo at Macy's (where else but Utah would you find a petting zoo at a grocery store?)
Little Janer haging out by the pool
Clara (cousin), Mason and me at the ABBA concert if you look close you can see the group decked out in their finest 70's white spandex garb)








5 comments:
oh- glad you got to go! looks like fun!
This is so funny. . . I just took a trip to Utah after not having scene fam there for 4 years AND that was also my first time being away from Chris. Did you miss your husband like crazy or what?! I decided no more trips with out my husband. Glad you had a fun/busy time.
You look so good I don't know what you are talking about. But I definitely know how you feel.
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry we couldn't cool it off a little more for ya! Glad Benton survived your absence. The first separation is the hardest.
michelle said that your shower was lots of fun and that you look more adorable pregnant than ever so i don't know what you mean about not taking any more pictures! I can't believe I am missing so much :(
Post a Comment