When I first saw this I was so excited I almost cried. Well, maybe not really cried, but you get the point. Are you going crazy too?!?! Benton was so sweet, he was the one that found it and downloaded the trailer for me, he knows my obesession and somedays wishes he could be a vampire for me. So, who's up for the midnight showing???
Oh, so did anyone see American Idol tonight and see the girl that was bawling her eyes out when she was getting David cooks autograph? hahaha so funny.
Nevermind that, even better was Simon's face during Fantasia's little wacked out performance, he summed it all up in one look! We were dying laughing. What was that??








10 comments:
I don't know if I could do midnight - especially since we'll have two brand new baby girls. But I'm soooooo stoked!
umm...hello! i can't friggin wait for that movie! oh man! excited am i!
thats so funny... you ARE obsessed... already trying to figure out your dates for the midnight showing when the movie comes out in december!! haha! =) yes, that girl crying on idol was HILARIOUS. billy and i were laughing so hard! and did you see simons face when fantasia was singing.... i was crying laughing so hard. sorry i missed your call the other day.... i couldnt hear the message though... what did it say? something about anna!?
Oh MAN! I saw this today too and about died! I can't wait to see this action!
Yah Yah! I finished the host in two days! I stayed up until 4 in the morning? I'm planning a killer book club. It's going be the coolest night ever! You have to come!
I'm obsessed as well, I hope I'm not let down by the movie. Edward in my mind will never be matched. I'm in the middle of New Moon and I'm way to consumed with what's going on- I almost hate it! I wish I could go see the movie with you. Man, why do I live here?
And I totally saw that crazy girl, he's definitely nothing to cry over- well unless he WINS. Duh, he's like every other cover artist.
brurtanny--this is a little late, but I had to comment on weird al's white and nerdy: That song got me through Harlem many a night the first year of school. Weird Al makes me proud "to do vector calculus just for fun!" Also, the security guards in malls all bust out the segway and I can't help but think of Al's sweet no hands stop in the vid. Last but not least: "I'm nerdy in the extreme, whiter than sour cream." Darn straight dog.
WAIT WHAT IS IT!? The video won't play! FIX IT!! :) So yeah Simon's face during Fantasia was PRICELESS! Layne and I rewinded it like 4 times!
Hey Brittany my blog went private a while ago and I realized that you aren't able to see my blog anymore. email me and I will invite you, amybevans@gmail.com
I am so excited!!!
Post a Comment