I know, it's hard to believe, I made something that actually turned out! So, I'm on a craft thing right now and I love it! It's my new favorite hobby. This time, no cotton balls were used. Today, Mar and I went to Michael's, again, because my wonderful Mom left me about 15 50% off coupons to use so we found mountains of treasures and then, Aunt Marianne, the craft Master, suggested she teach us how to make wreaths tonight! You could guess my excitement at this. So, she came and told us what to buy, and since you're only allowed one coupon per day, we all went through different checkouts a few times, we know how to beat the system. Anyway,it was back to Mar's house and the magic began. They are SO fun to make and look how adorable! I still need to add a few little acorns and cool yellow thingy's but it's great, and I only got 1 blister from the hot glue. I can be crafty! It's a miracle. Isn't Fall the greatest?
My wreath
Mar's giant, gorgeous glittery wreath
me, marianne and marianne the wreath queen








10 comments:
girlfriend...you've got TALENT!
love it!
Looks great! I would benefit from someone showing me a thing or two in a craft store. I like to go in there and no there are countless cute things I could make but I don't even know where to start! I like your hobby choice!
Also- I called you back but apparently I copied your number wrong in my phone and it was turned off when you called so didn't come up as a missed call. Call me whenever!
okay how the heck did you make that!?! i wanna make one for my front door, it's way cute!
I don't think you really made that. I'm sure you broke into Martha Stuart's home, gave her guards a karate chop and stole her "Wreath of Fall Flora." I may or may not have given her your name. Watch out!
How Cute!!! It looks great! Don't you love being crafty and having things turn out the way you imagine them? Good for you Girlie!!
britt- wow. can you come to chicago so that we can do a craft lesson??
will you teach my how to make my blog background interesting and such? i dont know how to do that!
Way cute! Hey Brittney it Amy How are you? be-lated congrats on getting married. I have blog now too. You can link up to it from Lauren's. I can't remember it off the top of my head right now.
VERY impressive!! You're a NATURAL!
Post a Comment